Manually adding organisation details without requiring email and physical address
As a user of My Data Done Right you can manually add the contact details of the organisation to whom you want to send your request if the details are not included in the database. You can only continue the process if you provide both an email address and a physical address of the organisation. Both these fields are currently required fields.
How to reproduce:
- Go to mydatadoneright.eu and ensure the website is in English. If not, scroll down to the footer and select English (Desktop) or select English in the hamburger menu;
- Click on the green button ‘Get Started’;
- Select any of the types of requests you can generate. For example by clicking on ‘Access my Data’;
- Click on the green text ‘I can’t find an organisation, I’ll fill in the details myself’
- You get to the screen with the title ‘Organisation Details’ where you can manually fill in the details of the organisation of your choice.
- Fill in random details and either leave the input field ‘Email’ or ‘Postal Address’ blank.
- By leaving one of these two input fields blank you will not be able to go to the next step. Example:
Users should only be required to complete the ‘Email’ input field or the ‘Postal Address’ input in order to continue the process.