Selecting ‘Next’ button by pressing ‘Enter’
During the request generation process you will have to select a ‘Next’ button at the bottom of the screen to go to the next step. On your desktop you can only select this button once it turns green with your mouse/trackpad, but not by pressing enter on your keyboard:
How to reproduce
- Go to mydatadoneright.eu and ensure the website is in English. If not, scroll down to the footer and select English (Desktop) or select English in the hamburger menu;
- Click on the green button ‘Get Started’;
- Click on ‘Access my data’;
- Select Facebook or any other organisation in the database.
- You will see that the ‘Next’ button turns green after the selection of an organisation.
- Try to press enter on your keyboard. You will notice that nothing happens and that you have to select the next button with your mouse/trackpad.
- This applies to all the ‘next’ buttons you encounter during the process of generating a request.
Once the ‘next’ button turns green you should also be able to select it by pressing Enter on your keyboard.
Any desktop OS/browser