Country list is in English only
If you fill in your physical address during the request generation process you have to manually select the country linked to your address
- Go to mydatadoneright.eu and ensure the website is in English. If not, scroll down to the footer and select English (Desktop) or select English in the hamburger menu;
- Click on the green button ‘Get Started’;
- Create an access request that you will send to any randomly selelected organisation, continue the process until you get to the screen 'The organisation should respond by...';
- Choose the option 'Postal mail'
- You will get a set of input fields to provide your address. The last input field is a drop-down menu where you are required to select the country linked to your address. This list is in English
The list of countries should be automatically displayed in the same language as the rest of the website. The list of countries should preferrably not be translated manually but rely on an open source database with all the countries in different languages.