'Suggested organisations' should result in suggested organisations only
- Go to mydatadoneright.eu and ensure the website is in English. If not, scroll down to the footer and select English (Desktop) or select English in the hamburger menu;
- Click on the green button ‘Get Started’;
- Select any of the types of requests you can generate. For example by clicking on ‘Access my Data’;
- At the screen 'Choose an organisation' you see a search bar and under the search bar you see several buttons with suggested organisations after the text 'You might be looking for:'; Click on the button with 'UWV' on it;
- You should get the following screen:
- You will get the search results that are equal to typing in 'UWV', including organisations that don't fully match with 'UWV'.
If you click on the suggested organisation you should only see the suggested organisation as a result and not any unrelated organisations.